[Biopython] Adding method to remove gaps in MultipleSeqAlignment

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 21 10:38:03 EDT 2021

See also the deprecation of the Seq object's ungap method,
https://github.com/biopython/biopython/pull/3480

And the decision not to add an ungap method to the SeqRecord,
https://github.com/biopython/biopython/issues/1017

However, dropping columns in a MSA is rather different.

Over to Michiel to comment.

Peter