[Biopython] How many of you are on Slack?

João Rodrigues j.p.g.l.m.rodrigues at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 11:00:40 EDT 2021

My "issue" with having announcements in a blog or twitter or so (only) is
that you have to make an active effort to read them as a user. I see your
point with feeds (Feedly user here too) but it's an extra layer (in my
opinion), and the more layers, the less involvement.

An email is "passive": you subscribe and that's it, gets delivered to your
inbox. It's also the lowest common denominator in terms of tech in the
sense that everyone has/uses email.

Migrating to a Google group should be simple too, you can (could at least)
subscribe automatically all the members of the current list so that there's
no action necessary on their end.

A segunda, 28/06/2021, 10:38, Peter Cock <p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com>