[Biopython] Planning Biopython 1.72

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 26 15:04:14 UTC 2018

Good news:

It seems that something odd with file systems might have
changed - using a copy of the Tests folder rather than a
symlink did the trick:

https://travis-ci.org/biopython/biopython-wheels/builds/396926630

(The goal of this is to run the tests using the newly built
and locally installed wheel.)

Thanks to the free airport wifi here at Reykjavík–Keflavík
Airport as I make my way to Portland for GCCBOSC 2018
and the Biopython Project Update 2018 talk...

Bad news:

Francesco has run into a similar error on his machine:

http://mailman.open-bio.org/pipermail/biopython/2018-June/016488.html

Peter