[Biopython] Planning Biopython 1.72

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 24 22:48:23 UTC 2018

The try/except pass might be a good idea for Jython, and
any other corner cases where the C code is unavailable.

For the wheels, I am thinking of skipping the automated
tests, and then verifying the wheels by hand in order to
get the release out tomorrow... but maybe with fresh
eyes I'll be able to solve the current issue on TravisCI.

Peter