[Biopython] Permissions for Bio, BioSQL, Martel

Finsen Chiu fchiu at newton.berkeley.edu
Thu Sep 17 00:00:18 UTC 2009

I am using RHEL4

I built and installed as root and both went smoothly without interruption.

Running the test as root is fine, but the permission denied errors came
when running the test as a user.

So, I wonder if I need to give users write permission to those files
(which I am not wanting to do) or if those errors are negligible.

Thanks,

Finsen