[Biopython] two tracks on same level when using GenomeDiagram

Leighton Pritchard Leighton.Pritchard at hutton.ac.uk
Mon Jun 25 11:02:16 UTC 2018

Hi Adam,

> On 25 Jun 2018, at 10:09, Adam Witney <awitney at sgul.ac.uk> wrote:
>
> No worries, thanks for your reply.
>
> Essentially what I have are two different contigs for one draft genome that I want to align to a single contig for another draft genome.
>
> Peter has also pasted this example:
>
> https://www.biostars.org/p/94400/
>
> are these likely being manually edited then?

You know what, I don’t thnk they *are* being manually edited, so it may well be possible in GenomeDiagram (and I just don’t know how to do it - how embarrassing! ;) ).

Checking the paper, I don’t see a link to the code, but maybe Peter could put it up somewhere as an example for us both ;)

Cheers,

L.

--
Dr Leighton Pritchard
Information and Computing Sciences Group; Weeds, Pests and Diseases Theme

The James Hutton Institute is a Scottish charitable company limited by guarantee.
Registered in Scotland No. SC374831
Registered Office: The James Hutton Institute, Invergowrie Dundee DD2 5DA.
Charity No. SC041796