[Biopython] Planning Biopython 1.72

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 22 15:49:14 UTC 2018

I'm part way though the release now, and for future reference
I think I would now be able to simplify the build instructions
as well...

The first hurdle is with the wheel building, it looks like I need
to debug this cryptic error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'version'

https://travis-ci.org/biopython/biopython-wheels/builds/395521793

Depending on the timing, and assuming it works fine which it
should do based on Python 3.7.0rc1, we may later want to add
wheels for Python 3.7 from Biopython 1.72.

Otherwise official support for Python 3.7 will come with the
release of Biopython 1.73 instead.

Peter