[BioPython] How's the biopython site constructed? Do you use Zope?

Skip Montanaro skip@mojam.com
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 11:26:07 -0500 (CDT)

    Jeff> I've been interested in looking at Zope for some time, actually.
    Jeff> We'll need its database capabilities as the site grows and
    Jeff> management gets more difficult.  But unfortunately, I won't have
    Jeff> time to look into it for the few months.  Anybody?

You might post a note to zope@zope.org to see if someone there has some time
to help you get started.  It might be worth it for someone to do it to gain
more visibility for Zope.  I've only used an early version Zope ever so
briefly myself, otherwise I'd offer.  It would be a case of the blind
leading the blind.

Skip Montanaro | http://www.mojam.com/
skip@mojam.com | http://www.musi-cal.com/~skip/
847-971-7098   | Python: Programming the way Guido indented...