[BioPython] How's the biopython site constructed? Do you use Zope?

Jeffrey Chang jchang@SMI.Stanford.EDU
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 09:13:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Skip,

The web site is currently implemented as a pile of HTML pages.  I've been
interested in looking at Zope for some time, actually.  We'll need its
database capabilities as the site grows and management gets more
difficult.  But unfortunately, I won't have time to look into it for the
few months.  Anybody?

Thanks for the notice!

Jeff