[BioPython] How's the biopython site constructed? Do you use Zope?

Skip Montanaro skip@mojam.com
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 20:18:45 -0500

I just saw the biopython.org announcement in comp.lang.python and bounced
over to have a quick peek.  I really don't have time to monitor/participate
in more mailing lists, especially one that doesn't cross my professional
field, but I thought I'd take the opportunity to plug Zope
(http://www.zope.org/) as a good fit for the biopython.org site.  Zope would
allow you to easily distribute responsibility for the site over a fairly
large group of people, and thus not rely too heavily on a small (overworked)
central group to make all the site changes.

Skip Montanaro | http://www.mojam.com/
skip@mojam.com | http://www.musi-cal.com/~skip/
847-971-7098   | Python: Programming the way Guido indented...