[Bioperl-l] problem to fit genomic coordinates

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Thu Mar 26 15:18:34 UTC 2009

(edited for those with sensitive eyes)

Laurent,

Please keep all responses, no matter how puerile, on the mail list ;>

We're trying to point out the blatantly obvious: this isn't the place
for your question.  Sorry if that irritates you.  And, to reiterate,
don't be surprised if you get some nasty responses.

chris

(hoping this isn't one of the GSoC students, as he's introducing
Laurent to his spam filter)