[Bioperl-l] Summer of Code project idea: build-out of PopGen::Simulation::Coalescent

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Mon Mar 23 18:49:46 UTC 2009

It might be worth coordinating some of this with BioLib if there is a
C- or C++-based library around one can link into (in this case via
swig, not XS).  libsequence is supposed to be capable of coalescence
simulation and has some C code:

http://molpopgen.org/software/libsequence/doc/html/index.html

chris