[Bioperl-l] problem about format convertion

苏斐 sufei at sjtu.edu.cn
Fri Mar 13 10:55:25 UTC 2009

hi,
I am new to bioperl. Recently, I have finished Solexa assembly. I convert it to .ace by velvet's amos2ace. I want to transfer it to .phd file. But when I open it with Consed, it tell me that "BS line refers to a read that isn't in a AF line for this contig ". So I write a script like that :

#!/bin/perl -w
use Bio::SeqIO;
open TEMP, ">xp.phd" or die "can not create the file xp.phd";
close TEMP;
$in = Bio::SeqIO->new ( -file => "xp_4.ace", -format => 'ace');
$out = Bio::SeqIO->new (-file => ">xp.phd", -format => 'phd');
while( $seq = $in->next_seq())
{
print $seq->
$out->write_seq($seq);