[Bioperl-l] CPAN module?

Mark A. Jensen maj at fortinbras.us
Tue Mar 10 21:06:45 UTC 2009

Hi Caitlin-
[I'm copying your question to the bioperl list-- you will find this a great resource for
all questions bioperl...]

B:D:HIV is part of the core, so it should have installed for you. You may want to upgrade
to the stable 1.6 release (see http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Release_1.6); it's definitely
there. Post again to the list if you have trouble--
cheers,
Mark