[Bioperl-l] Is Bio::KEGG:Enzyme implemented?

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 15:10:12 UTC 2009

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 9:05 AM, Chris Fields <cjfields at illinois.edu> wrote:
> No, that's for KEGG sequence records.  We would gladly welcome anything
> towards integrating KEGG file parsing within bioperl; I'm interested in it
> myself (working with microarray data).

You can find this download here: (23 MB)
http://heybryan.org/~bbishop/docs/dopamine/enzyme

Skeleton "enzyme" file parser:
http://heybryan.org/~bbishop/docs/dopamine/parseenzyme.pl

I'd be willing to contribute parseenzyme.pl to the project once I'm
done, but I've never packaged a perl module, and I'm not sure if it
would be a better idea to follow the internal bioperl conventions
[which I am completely unaware of] for coding standards and other
purposes. Thoughts?

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
1 512 203 0507