[Bioperl-l] Re: grouping sequences by DNA-binding domains -- elaboration

Olena Morozova olenka.m at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 20:17:05 EDT 2005

Hi agian,

I just figured out how to obtain a list of conserved domains for a
given sequence using the SeqHound.pm module available at
http://www.blueprint.org/seqhound/apifunctslist.html

Now I have a list of conserved domains for a given sequence and I need
to extract information as to what these domains are and which ones are
DNA-binding. Any help on this will be greatly appreciated

Thanks again,
Olena