[Bioperl-l] raw blast report lines from SearchIO

Michael Thon mrthon@unity.ncsu.edu
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 08:04:06 -0400 (EDT)

It looks like there's lots of goodies in Writer that I need to look at.
I'm reformatting blast results into embl format so I can view them with
Artemis (hopefully, I'm not reinventing the wheel here).  My lab mates
would also like to see the results in the more familiar text blast report
format.  I was thinking to include a snipet of the original blast report
as a qualifier-value pair in the embl file so the appropriate part of the
blast report could be viewed with the other info about the feature.
-Mike