[Biojava-dev] SeqIOTools method not found

Andy Yates ady at sanger.ac.uk
Wed Mar 22 17:31:25 UTC 2006

Hi.

A quick look on the latest Biojava API shows that there is a method like
this & this is also in the current src tree that I downloaded from
biojava just now:

http://www.biojava.org/docs/api14/org/biojava/bio/seq/io/SeqIOTools.html#writeFasta(java.io.OutputStream,%20org.biojava.bio.seq.Sequence)

My suggestions would be to check your classpath and check your imports
in your class file. You should have:

import org.biojava.bio.seq.io.SeqIOTools;

At the top of the class file. Make sure it is after the package
declaration and before the class definition.

Cheers,

Andy Yates