[BioSQL-l] Error in load_ncbi_taxonomy.pl

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 11 01:12:48 UTC 2012

On Monday, February 6, 2012, mira <mira at lanl.gov> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am interested in using your BioSQL schema for a project I am currently
working on.  I downloaded version 1.0.1 and
> found that the sql folder has no schema script for SQLite which I thought
you were supporting now.  Is that not true?  I
> have no problems re-writing the schema file but after that I find myself
trying to fix the Perl script that loads the NCBI
> taxonomy files...
>
> Can you tell me if BioSQL for SQLite is available and where I can find
the package for download?

> Many thanks,
> Mira Dimitrijevic

The latest release of BioSQL was before the SQLite3 schema.

You can get the schema from BioSQL's GitHub repository.

I'm not sure if BioPerl supports BioSQL in SQLite yet - Biopython does.