[BioSQL-l] Error in load_ncbi_taxonomy.pl

mira mira at lanl.gov
Mon Feb 6 23:08:31 UTC 2012

Hello,

I am interested in using your BioSQL schema for a project I am currently working on.  I downloaded version 1.0.1 and
found that the sql folder has no schema script for SQLite which I thought you were supporting now.  Is that not true?  I
have no problems re-writing the schema file but after that I find myself trying to fix the Perl script that loads the NCBI
taxonomy files...

Can you tell me if BioSQL for SQLite is available and where I can find the package for download?

Many thanks,
Mira Dimitrijevic