[BioSQL-l] Re: [Gmod-gbrowse] Re: gbrowse on top of biosql

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.edu
Fri Jan 21 17:22:59 EST 2005

The adaptor you want is Bio::DB::Das::BioSQL.  Once you install
GBrowse, do "perldoc Bio::DB::Das::BioSQL" and it will describe the
parameters you need to pass in the conf file.  Also see
contrib/conf/06.biosql.conf for an example.

There is also a BIOSQL HOWTO in the pod documentation.  It seems to be
unecessarily pessimistic, saying that "the biosql adaptor is not
known to work."

One thing I just noticed, is that there is a typo in the example conf
file.  It says the adaptor is Bio::DB::BioSQL, but it should be
Bio::DB::Das::BioSQL.

Lincoln