[BioSQL-l] Re: gbrowse on top of biosql

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gnf.org
Fri Jan 21 14:27:35 EST 2005

It is possible. There were even benchmarks run for gbrowse against
dbgff, chado, and biosql. Gbrowse will need a special adaptor that was
written and tested by Simon at CSHL last year. I'm not sure whether
this was included in the last gbrowse release, but the folks at the
gbrowse mailing list can probably help you out.

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org