[BioRuby] [pjotr.prins at gmail.com: Revitalizing SciRuby]

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 19 13:26:07 EDT 2023

Yes, and being realistic either a forum or discussion mailing list would
be on paid hosting - as probably will be our broadcasting/announcement
mailing lists:

I too am content with email, but we seem to be a minority Pjotr - all the
Open-Bio project mailing lists have been come very quiet - dramatically
so going back over the years.

I'm enjoying Mastodon [*], and have tried Matrix - not sure either is going
to come close to the historic public mailing list archives as a record of
past discussions though? Slack certainly fails that test.

Peter

[*] Currently https://fediscience.org/@pjacock if anyone is looking for me there