[Biopython] Restriction Batch Error, Python3.5 Biopython 1.7 Jupyter notebook

Sean Brimer skbrimer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 20:11:15 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I'm having issue with the RestrictionBatch class, when I tried to create it
I get the following error

rb = RestrictionBatch([MluI,HincII,SacII])
NameError                                 Traceback (most recent call last)
<ipython-input-11-90ba40b69f00> in <module>()
      1 # rb stands for restriction batch
----> 2 rb = RestrictionBatch([MluI,HincII,SacII])

NameError: name 'RestrictionBatch' is not defined

I'm not sure how you would define this class, I am following the cookbook
but not having much luck.

Any advice is welcomed and thank you,

Sean