[Biopython] Restriction Batch Error, Python3.5 Biopython 1.7 Jupyter notebook

Sean Brimer skbrimer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 21:15:23 UTC 2017

Alright, So I have gotten it to work, I had to do 'from Bio.Restriction
import *' I know its not the best way to import a module but it worked. So
now I have a follow up question.

I would like to capture the output of the restriction batch result and use
it to look for a match from another table. The result looks like a
dictionary however when I do the following I'm denied.

----> 1 ana['MluI']
TypeError: 'Analysis' object is not subscriptable

Am I wrong about this class?