[Biopython] biopython parse for KEGG gene file

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Wed May 18 09:00:46 UTC 2016

Hi Nafiz,

If you look at Leighton's example, you'll see the KEGG REST API
and KGML parsing code is now in Biopython. This was included in
Biopython 1.65 onwards (contributions from Kevin Wu, Leighton,
and a little from me).

If you have a KEGG subscription and want to work on and contribute
parsers for other files beyond enzymes and compounds, that would
be useful too.

Thanks,

Peter