[BioPython] numpy migration for Bio.PDB.Vector

Christian Meesters meesters at uni-mainz.de
Mon Sep 22 11:29:26 UTC 2008

Hi,

For my own software I've re-written Bio.PDB.Vector. (Or at least
something similar, but I've adpated my code to the look & feel of Thomas
Hamelryck's original code.)
My code avoids using the 'from numpy.oldnumeric import'-statements. I've
send the file some months ago to Thomas, but it seems it didn't make it
to CVS. Anybody interested in using it as a template (it includes some
unit tests)?

Christian

PS I don't have time to join the development, but appreciate any
progress in biopython. Thanks to all of you and keep up the good work!