[BioPython] BioPython Intro Level Documentation

Michiel Jan Laurens de Hoon mdehoon at c2b2.columbia.edu
Sat Jan 20 01:02:05 UTC 2007

Hi Julius,

Thanks a lot for setting up the Getting Started page!
I completely agree, the current Biopython documentation is a bit
intimidating. So I think that a more introductory-level wiki page is
very useful. By all means, go for it!

We should actually consider if it is better to move to a wiki-only
documentation. The current PDF-based documentation feels more tangible,
but it's harder to update. Opinions, anybody?

--Michiel.