[BioPython] Question!!!

Michiel De Hoon mdehoon at c2b2.columbia.edu
Tue May 2 16:21:58 UTC 2006

>>> from Bio.Blast import NCBIWWW
>>> result_handle = NCBIWWW.qblast('blastp', 'nr', fasta)

Do you have anything between these two lines? Because otherwise, fasta is not
defined.

> Traceback (most recent call last):
>    File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
> AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'qblast'

Which version of Biopython are you using?

--Michiel.

Michiel de Hoon
Center for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
Columbia University
1150 St Nicholas Avenue
New York, NY 10032