[BioPython] Structural alignment

Iddo Friedberg idoerg at burnham.org
Mon Nov 14 01:41:01 EST 2005

I think your question is better directed to the pdb-l list.

pdb-l at sdsc.edu

The unlike sequence alignemnt, structure alignment is not such a
well-defined quesiton, and the answer you get depends a lot on your
prerequisites.

There are quite a few publically available structure alignment programs.
Surprisingly, Wikipedia has a nice list. (OK, I wrote in a few of the
table entries. Guilty!).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Structural_alignment

Cheers,

Iddo