[BioPython] Structural alignment

Omid Khalouei omid9dr18 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 14 15:17:58 EST 2005

Thanks alot, the wikipedia site links are indeed a good collection put
together. It's interesting that sometimes what you get from these sites is
more informative than hours of searching on scientific search engines. I
also realized that it's better if I use the keywords structural
"superposition" rather than "alignment" for my purpose.

Thanks again,
Omid K.