[BioPython] Plans for a 1.30 : Re: SCOP

Gavin Crooks gec at compbio.berkeley.edu
Mon May 10 15:49:23 EDT 2004

> Hello all;
> We've collected a lot of useful bug fixes, improvements, and new
> modules since the last release in mid-February, so I think it's
> about time for a new Biopython release. If it sounds good with
> everyone, I'd like to plan this for Tuesday of next week.

A code cleanup a few months ago broke the Bio.SCOP code. I'd like to
commit
the bug fix, and integrate the SCOP unit tests into the biopython
testing framework,
preferably before the release.

However, I can't seem to access the developer CVS repository. What is
the current
machine? dev.open-bio.org doesn't seem to exist. For that matter, do I
still
have an account!?

Of lower priority, James Casbon has contributed some useful extensions
to the SCOP module
that I would like to upload in the near future.

Gavin

--
Gavin E. Crooks
Postdoctoral Fellow                  tel:  (510) 642-9614
Berkeley, CA 94720-3102, USA         gec at compbio.berkeley.edu