[BioPython] Biopython added to course syllabus

Jeffrey Chang jchang@smi.stanford.edu
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 14:15:38 -0800

Hi Scott,

That's great!  Thanks for reminding me -- it's probably time for a new
release.  So yes, there will definitely be a release before the end of
the year.

As for the GenBank bug, do you have a sample file that breaks?  If you
send it to biopython-dev@biopython.org or the bug database
(preferred), Brad or I can take a look at it.
http://www.biopython.org/biopython-bugs/

Thanks,
Jeff