[BioPython] biopython-corba in cvs

Brad Chapman chapmanb@arches.uga.edu
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 10:24:13 -0500

Hello all!
    Just wanted to write a message to let everyone know that the
biopython-corba project has just been uploaded to cvs (after a few
dumb cvs mistakes on my part!). Thanks much to Ewan for setting up my
access and to Jeff for giving a number of helpful suggestions. As I
mentioned, the module name is 'biopython-corba' and you should be able
to check this out just as you would for biopython (ie. cvs checkout
biopython-corba).
    The README file in the main directory should have everything you
need to get started--please let me know if anything is wrong or
incomplete. Right now there is a simple biopython server, and clients
to test the biopython server and bioperl servers. There is also a
script to test the biojava server, but it doesn't work for me (maybe
someone else will have better luck!).
    Enjoy! Comments and criticism are always welcome...

Brad