[BioPython] BOF at BOSC 2000

Robert Citek rwcitek@uci.edu
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 15:52:04 -0500

Hello Jeff,

Admittedly, I have been only lurking for the past several months and would
eventually like to contribute.  The big question for me is "where do I
start?"  I've looked at the website, but the "doc" link is not working.  I
hope that BOSC 2000 will answer some of my questions.

So, introductions and discussion at a BOF is a great idea.  Plus, it would
be nice to put a face to the all the e-mails on BioPython.  :)

See ya at BOSC 2000,
- Robert

P.S: What does BOF stand for?  Or is this just another TLA?

-----