[BioPython] BOF at BOSC 2000

Jeffrey Chang jchang@SMI.Stanford.EDU
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 15:03:13 -0700 (PDT)

There has been good response, so the BOF for biopython is a go!  It'll be
on Thursday night, with location still to be determined.

Here's a rough agenda, based on Brad's ideas:

Introduction
Outstanding Issues
  - user experiences
  - wish lists
  - complaints
  - helping out
  - integrating new code
Task list
  - new development
  - finishing sequence class
  - web site management
  - documentation
  - releases

Please let me know if you'd like to talk about anything else.  Brad, I'm
looking forward to your burnt cookies and cheap beer!  ;)

Jeff