[Biopython-dev] Biopython update talk at BOSC 2014

Wibowo Arindrarto w.arindrarto at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 09:52:07 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

I've finished the first draft of our update (attached). Please let me
know if there are additions / deletions you would like me to make
before I submit the abstract.

Also, some things I would like to note:

* I am missing the formal affiliations of everybody in the authors
list except for me and Peter. Could you please send me your most
recent affiliation?

* I'm not sure about whether to include Tiago's recent Biopython
docker container (I think it would be nice). Tiago, do we have the
container up and running for our tests?

Cheers,
Bow