[Biopython-dev] Biopython update talk at BOSC 2014

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 1 21:37:45 UTC 2014

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 10:08 PM, Wibowo Arindrarto
<w.arindrarto at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Peter, everyone,
>
> A LaTeX template would be great :). I'm still preparing the abstract,
> should be ready for everyone to check soon.
>
> Cheers,
> Bow

LaTeX template sent.

I will be travelling the next few days and may be largely out of
email contact - so if you don't hear from me, don't worry and
submit the abstract anyway. I'm confident the others will have
good advice and suggestions (and I'm not the only one who
does email list moderation - but it might be simpler to send
round plain text and a link to the PDF if you want to show it
and not worry about the attachment triggering moderation).

As usual this will get reviewed by the BOSC panel, and you'll
have a chance to revise the abstract at that point - for the
project updates is it OK if the initial text has a couple of details
"to be confirmed", like a summary of the forthcoming release
Biopython 1.64 (time for another thread, maybe we can aim
for the end of this month?).

Thanks Bow,