[Biopython-dev] Biopython update talk at BOSC 2014

Wibowo Arindrarto w.arindrarto at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 07:06:29 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

I'm forwarding the previous message to the mailing list now. I just
realized that my message did not get through yesterday due to the
attachment :(. Apologies for the quite late check, should've checked
this earlier.

I have now reuploaded our abstract here: http://bit.ly/biopython_bosc_2014.

As noted below, please let me know if there are additions / deletions
you would like me to make before the abstract is submitted.

Best,
Bow