[Biopython-dev] CVS freeze for Biopython 1.52

Peter biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Sep 23 15:16:19 UTC 2009

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 4:10 PM, Bartek Wilczynski
<bartek at rezolwenta.eu.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 12:28 PM, Peter <biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>> On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 9:18 PM, Peter  wrote:
>> OK - I think that's it for final commits to CVS (a few notes about
>> git, and finally adding the warning in setup.py). Not all of these
>> changes have made it to github yet.
>>
>> We also need to 1.52 tag ("biopython-152") to get copied over.
>>
>> Once that is done, could you turn off your CVS to github
>> script, and let us know by email?
>
> Ta-da! We are no longer synchronizing from CVS!

Lovely... but could you double check the last few commits made it?
i.e. The final commit should be:

setup.py CVS revision 1.174
date: 2009/09/23 10:06:08;  author: peterc;  state: Exp;  lines: +8 -0
Adding a warning about CVS/git to setup.py (which we will remove
once we switch to git) so people know they are using an out of date
repository.

Thanks,