[Biopython-dev] CVS freeze for Biopython 1.52

Bartek Wilczynski bartek at rezolwenta.eu.org
Wed Sep 23 15:10:32 UTC 2009

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 12:28 PM, Peter <biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 9:18 PM, Peter  wrote:
> OK - I think that's it for final commits to CVS (a few notes about
> git, and finally adding the warning in setup.py). Not all of these
> changes have made it to github yet.
>
> We also need to 1.52 tag ("biopython-152") to get copied over.
>
> Once that is done, could you turn off your CVS to github
> script, and let us know by email?

Ta-da! We are no longer synchronizing from CVS!

Please do not commit  any changes to the CVS because they are not
going to be transferred to git, which is now _the_ repository for
biopython.

Everyone with biopython CVS accounts is welcome to send their github
logins (off the list) to me or Peter to get them added as biopython
collaborators.

cheers
Bartek