[Biopython-dev] Another Biopython release?

Tiago Antão tiagoantao at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 15:39:07 UTC 2009

2009/9/15 Peter <biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk>:
> Give me a shout and I'll get my Windows test machine up
> and running to double check the unit tests there.

I think I am not in the mood to impose the burden on you. I will find
a Windows machine and test it myself.

> Maybe we'll push back the "next week" idea a bit ;)

I am OK with "next week". But as I said two months ago, I have
calendarized the extension of Bio.PopGen to October. So the material
can go on the next release after the one on "next week".

I just want to have lots of free time and little travel to be able to
assist potential users (as I intend to announce the new content to the
evolutionary biology crowd quite a lot)

--
" It always takes ideology to consummate massive error." - Ambrose
Evans-Pritchard