[Biopython-dev] Another Biopython release?

Peter biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Sep 15 15:35:13 UTC 2009

2009/9/15 Tiago Antão <tiagoantao at gmail.com>:
> On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 2:51 PM, Peter <biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Looking ahead, Tiago has some population genetics code he hopes to
>
> I can put my stuff in CVS (plus I have docs). Question: CVS is still
> "the place". Right?
>
> I just need to test stuff on Windows. All the rest seems ok.

Yes, for the short term CVS is still the master repository. If you
have that stuff ready to check in now, then sure - go ahead
I was assuming you didn't expect to have this ready just yet,
hence the proposal to sneak out a quick release first ;)

Give me a shout and I'll get my Windows test machine up
and running to double check the unit tests there.

Maybe we'll push back the "next week" idea a bit ;)