[Biopython-dev] Testing Biopython with NumPy 1.3

Peter biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Mar 30 13:23:31 UTC 2009

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 2:00 PM, Brad Chapman <chapmanb at 50mail.com> wrote:
> Hi Peter;
> Things work on FreeBSD 7.1 with python2.5 and the numpy release
> candidate:
> The whole test suite passes as well. Maybe this is a windows issue?
> Brad

Thanks Brad - nice to know we have Biopython being tested on a
fourth major OS being tested (FreeBSD, in addition to Linux, Mac
OS X and Windows XP).

I've just used NumPy 1.3.0rc1 with Python 2.4.3 on a Linux box, and
test_Cluster and the rest of the Biopython tests passed.  This looks like
a Windows and/or Python 2.6 problem - I should be able to try a Linux
machine with Python 2.6 tonight...