[Biopython-dev] biopython instructions for Mac OS X

Michiel de Hoon mdehoon at c2b2.columbia.edu
Wed Sep 27 01:02:58 UTC 2006

Koen van der Drift wrote:
> If you would like to add this to your wiki page, I can write a few
> sentences for this.

You can make an account to be able to edit the wiki page by going to
"Log in / create account" at the top of the biopython home page. Let me
know if this doesn't work for you.

> Also, does the most recent version of biopython work with python 2.5?

Yes, as far as I can tell. At least I didn't experience any problems
with Biopython with python 2.5 on Cygwin or Mac OS X. Some deprecation
warnings (which should be fixed for the next release), but nothing serious.

--Michiel.