[Biopython-dev] biopython instructions for Mac OS X

Koen van der Drift kvddrift at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 27 02:25:55 UTC 2006

On Sep 26, 2006, at 9:02 PM, Michiel de Hoon wrote:

> You can make an account to be able to edit the wiki page by going
> to "Log in / create account" at the top of the biopython home page.
> Let me know if this doesn't work for you.

Thanks, I was able to create an account. However, I just noticed that
the install instructions are only linked from the wiki page, and are
on an external HTML document created by Brad Chapman. I will email
him and ask him to update the instructions.

FYI, I was also able to build biopython 1.42 with python 2.5 on Mac
OS X.

- Koen.