[BioSQL-l] BioSQL uses

Wiepert, Mathieu Wiepert.Mathieu at mayo.edu
Wed Feb 27 11:18:40 UTC 2008

Hi,

It's great to this coming to release 1.0, thanks very much for this
work.  I was wondering if I may ask how different users take advantage
of BioSQL in daily work.  We have a number of pressing issues, many
which need a database of sequence for which we can overlay SNP, gene
exp., Array CGH, etc type data.  This seems like it would be a great
start upon which we can add additional location specific information or
any other feature.

What do others use it for, and how does BioSQL work for you?

-mat