[BioSQL-l] circular

mark.schreiber at novartis.com mark.schreiber at novartis.com
Mon Jun 20 06:01:41 EDT 2005

So 'is_circular' should be the blessed term. It really needs to be a
convention so that reading and writing is consistent between bio*
projects.

Would it be a good idea for the sequence table of BioSQL 1.1 to have a
circular column?

- Mark

"Marc Logghe" <Marc.Logghe at devgen.com>
06/20/2005 05:33 PM