[Biopython] Volunteers for making Biopython release 1.77

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Mon May 25 08:33:51 UTC 2020

Thank you Chris,

You did a great job yesterday - things look ready to release today.

I've just merged the Tutorial update, that means this is probably going to
be the commit we tag as Biopython 1.77, as it should match the tutorial you
built:

https://github.com/biopython/biopython/commit/a353d84221f8381b6853a7562b048853d91aae8e

VOLUNTEERS: I'd like to heard at least one independent test of any of the
wheels (available for now on RackSpace), plus the tar-ball or zip file
available here:

https://github.com/biopython/DIST/pull/5

Chris - did you get an email from WordPress about your account on
open-bio.org, or do I need to reset the password and email it to you
manually?

Peter