[Biopython] Volunteers for making Biopython release 1.77

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Sun May 24 15:12:35 UTC 2020

Sorry Stéphane,

I don't think anyone replied to you directly? What we should have said was:
Thank you for your interest. Please do try running the tests from the
latest master branch (including the online tests which happens by default).
There is a chapter about the test framework in our Tutorial which ought to
answer most questions.

We've just  started the actual release process for Biopython 1.77, but this
would still be worth doing - every so often local testing throws up some
surprises like different locale settings, or different versions of command
line tools, etc

Thank you,

Peter